Compliance Checkpoint generates an audit report in PDF format and displays this on screen. The report comprises:
- Results bar chart - displaying the overall score achieved for each section in the audit
- Executive summary - providing key audit statistics
- List of all non conformances
- List of all questions, responses, and scores
- In the Audit Questionnaire, top right of the screen, touch the More icon > View Report.
- Wait for the default report to display on screen in a PDF reader.
*The auditor can generate standard audit reports such as, Audit Report only after uploading audit to the cloud.
- Audit Report
- Compliance Audit Report
- Questionnaire Report
- Audit NCs Reports etc..
only after uploading audit to the cloud.
To complete an audit, change its status to Complete. Note that when an audit is in completed status, it is locked, and no further changes are permitted.
- In the Audit Questionnaire, top right of the screen, touch the More icon > Change Status.
- Select the Audit Status as Completed.
- Tap OK to save or tap outside the screen to cancel.