A network connection is required for this function.
- In the top left of the screen, tap the Menu icon > Users .
- Tap on the User you wish to deactivate.
- Touch the No button on the Active switch.
- Tap the checkmark icon to save.
- You can’t delete a user account with audits assigned. Therefore deactivate the user account instead.
- A user can’t sign in to the app or Compliance Checkpoint cloud account once their user account is deactivated.
- If a user is already signed in to the app while their account is deactivated, the app will immediately expire their account, restricting that user from using the app.
- You can replace the deleted or deactivated user account with a new user account.
- You can’t delete the master user account, which was created when signing up for the Compliance Checkpoint account. Therefore, change the first name, last name and the email address as required and the account will be associated to the new person.