The app retrieves a history of all observations and comments recorded, for all questions residing on the mobile device. History records are related to each specific question. This means that if the same questionnaire is used multiple times on the device, the auditor can review and re-use observations and comments recorded in previous audits, rather than re-entering them.
- Open the Audit Questionnaire.
- Tap on a question.
- Tap the Observations or Comments
- Tap the observation text area or comments text area at your insertion point.
- Tap the Standard Text History icon .
- Touch the standard text you wish to use in your observation or comment. If there is no history for the selected question, the footer will display “No records found”.