- In the top left of the screen, tap the Menu icon > Entities .
- Tap the plus icon .
- In the General section, choose the parent entity (if applicable) and enter the entity name, trading name and choose the time zone region.
- In the Contacts section, tap the plus icon to add a new contact, the address book icon to add a contact from the device address book, or the cloud icon to add a contact stored in your Compliance Checkpoint cloud account.
- In the Standards, Categories and Industries section, tap the open folder icon to assign standards, categories and industries applicable to the entity.
- Tap the checkmark icon to save.
A newly created entity is automatically uploaded to your Compliance Checkpoint cloud account when an audit associated with that entity is uploaded.