A network connection is required for this function.
You may upload an audit on your device to your Compliance Checkpoint cloud account at any time.
- In the top left of the screen, tap the Menu icon > Audits .
- A list of previously scheduled/downloaded audits is displayed.
- Tap on the audit you wish to discard. The audit is highlighted, and its details are displayed in a panel to the right of the screen.
- At the top left of the panel, tap the Upload button.
- A confirmation dialog will be displayed.
- Tap OK.
- If your device gets disconnected from the internet during the upload, the audit upload will be interrupted and you will be required to re-upload.
- Once the upload is completed, the uploaded audit gets unlocked on the Compliance Checkpoint cloud account.