A network connection is required for this function.
When an audit is downloaded to a device, the system locks the audit stored in your Compliance Checkpoint cloud account. This is to prevent it from being downloaded or modified in another device by you or another user. As the originator of the audit, you may unlock the audit to enable download to another device owned by you or another user, should this be required.
- In the top left of the screen, tap the Menu icon > Audits .
- A list of previously scheduled audits is displayed.
- Tap on the audit you wish to unlock. The audit is highlighted, and its details are displayed in a panel to the right of the screen.
- In the top right of the screen, touch the More icon > Unlock Audit.
- A confirmation dialog will be displayed.
- Tap OK.
- The ‘unlock’ feature is not available for audits downloaded to your device.
- Audits are automatically unlocked when uploaded to your Compliance Checkpoint cloud account,or when the audit is discarded from your device.