This allows you to permanently delete an entity from your Compliance Checkpoint cloud account.
- In the top left of the screen, tap the Menu icon > Entities .
- Tap on the entity you wish to delete. The entity is highlighted, and its details are displayed in a panel to the right of screen.
- In the top right of the screen, touch the More icon > Delete.
- A confirmation dialog will be displayed.
- Tap OK.
- When you delete an entity, all audits conducted on that entity will also be permanently deleted from your account.
- The delete function is not available for entities downloaded to the device. Discard the entity to enable the delete feature.