A network connection is required for this function.
This allows you to permanently delete an audit from the system. The delete function is not available for audits downloaded to the device. Upload or discard the downloaded audit to enable the delete feature.
- In the top left of the screen, tap the Menu icon > Audits .
- A list of previously scheduled audits is displayed
- Tap on the audit you wish to delete. The audit is highlighted, and its details are displayed in a panel to the right of screen
- In the top right of the screen, touch the More icon > Delete Audit.
- A confirmation dialog will be displayed.
- Tap OK.